Applying to Camelback Montessori College Preparatory requires the following:
- Student Enrollment Form
- Open Enrollment Form
- 2 Teacher Letters of Recommendation
- Please use the provided forms in the application or email email@example.com from your school email address to request an electronic link
- A one-to-two paragraph statement explaining why the student wants to attend CMCP
- School Records/Transcripts from 7th & 8th Grade
To access a printable copy of our application, please click here.
All primary and supplementary application forms can be mailed to:
ATTN: Camelback Montessori
Camelback High School
4612 North 28th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
In addition, scanned copies of primary and supplementary materials (with the exception of school records/transcripts and letters of recommendation) may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Form and Open Enrollment Form. Be sure to check the box for "Camelback Montessori" on the Open Enrollment Form.
- Submit your Brief Statement of Intent
- In 1-2 paragraphs, explain why you are interested in attending Camelback Montessori College Preparatory
In addition, we require:
- Academic Record
- A copy of your middle school transcript or school records (both 7th and 8th grade) must be included in a SEALED envelope. Please have a member of school administration (principal, counselor, etc) sign across the seal and mailed.
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation (required). The letters must be written by two of your teachers within the past year. In addition, the letters must be mailed directly to Camelback High School or submitted electronically. You may use the Printable Teacher Recommendation Form or have your teacher email email@example.com for an online recommendation form.
- Optional: 1 letter of recommendation by an adult other than a teacher (ie coach, club sponsor, pastor, etc.), to be mailed directly to Camelback High School or submitted electronically.