Camelback Montessori College PreparatoryAdmissions
School Tours and Informational Session
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Camelback Montessori College Preparatory. We will give a brief tour of campus followed by information for enrollment.
Tours take place once a month, from 11 am- noon.
For dates and to schedule a tour, please fill out this request.
Shadowing at Camelback Montessori College Preparatory
Shadowing is an opportunity for prospective students to spend one hour in one of our classrooms paired with a current MOntessori student.
Our Shadow Days occur monthly from 11 am- 12 pm.
Please fill out the form for dates and to submit a request and we will get back to you with confirmation.
Applying to Camelback Montessori College Preparatory requires the following:
- Student Enrollment Form
- Open Enrollment Form
- 2 Teacher Letters of Recommendation
- Please use the provided forms in the application or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email address to request an electronic link
- A one-to-two paragraph statement explaining why the student wants to attend CMCP submitted here
- School Records/Transcripts from 7th & 8th Grade
To access a printable copy of our application, please click here.
All primary and supplementary application forms can be mailed to:
ATTN: Camelback Montessori
Camelback High School
4612 North 28th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
In addition, scanned copies of primary and supplementary materials (with the exception of school records/transcripts and letters of recommendation) may be emailed to: email@example.com.
In addition, we require the following:
- Academic Record
- A copy of your middle school transcript or school records (both 7th and 8th grade) must be included in a SEALED envelope. Please have a member of school administration (principal, counselor, etc) sign across the seal and mailed.
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation (required). The letters must be written by two of your teachers within the past year. In addition, the letters must be mailed directly to Camelback High School or submitted electronically. You may use the Printable Teacher Recommendation Form or have your teacher email firstname.lastname@example.org for an online recommendation form.